Financial Services RepresentativeWatertown, WIWorld Finance, winner of the Top Workplaces USA award two years in a row, helps customers meet their financial needs and unlock their financial good. We’re an energetic team looking for a Financial Services Representative to guide customers on their financial journey. As a Financial Services Representative, you’re the face of World Finance – empathizing, empowering, and engaging with our customers.
What you’ll do
- Guide customers toward upward credit mobility through good financial choices.
- Provide top-tier service, assisting customers with questions, concerns, and product availability.
- Explore financial possibilities with customers by identifying issues and finding solutions.
- Address product driven needs (taxes, loans, etc.) and goal driven needs (improving credit, etc.)
- Support, collaborate with, and lean on the strengths and talents of your branch team.
- Maintain strong customer relationships and build community within your branch.
“World Finance always has opportunities for a person to grow – not only in the workplace but as a person. There is always an opportunity to move up and learn more. Someone is always there to motivate you and listen to your ideas and opinions. I am grateful [to] work for such a great company.”
- Financial Services Rep in Temple, TX
- Minimum starting pay for a Financial Services Representative is $16-$20/hr based on experience.
- We promote from within, encouraging upward growth which includes profit share.
- With branches and operations in 16 states, we offer opportunities across the US.
- 75% of World’s Operations Executives moved up from a similar role.
- 90% of all Branch Managers were promoted from within the company.
- We pay you to give back: team members get paid volunteer hours each year.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to full time team members.
- Paid holidays, sick days, vacation time, and a 401(k) plan (including company match).
- We’ll get you home for dinner: your life outside of work is priority #1.
- Be part of a team with clear values, strong community, and a sense of belonging.
- You’ll make a positive impact on the lives of the customers you serve.
Experience that’ll wow us
- A history of choosing kindness, showing compassion, and helping others.
- The willingness to seek quality-driven solutions and embrace new ideas.
- Absolute team player – pitching in when needed and accepting help, too.
- The ability to simplify, clarify, and explain products and concepts to customers.
- Service industry or other customer-facing experience: people skills are everything.
- A positive influence who is ready for the road to leadership.
Who is World?
Since 1962, World Finance has helped millions of people unlock their financial good. We aid customers in overall financial wellness, celebrating the hundreds of thousands of customers able to achieve better credit each year. Based in Greenville, SC, World reaches over one million customers annually – turning their financial possibility into reality through services like personal loans and tax preparation. With over 1,200 branches in 16 states, World is proudly rooted in the communities it serves. Our goal is to see our customers thrive, growing their credit and accessing more opportunities. We set ourselves apart as the financial partner with heart, offering an ever-expanding menu of customer-focused services and a commitment to teamwork, community, and care.
It is the policy of World Acceptance Corporation to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, World Acceptance Corporation will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.